Posted on 2019-07-01, by everest555.
File size: 8.8 MB
Voxformer is a multi-functional vocal channel strip AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional streaming, sound and music applications. Combining several professional quality processing modules, Voxformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for all your vocal processing needs - be it spoken or sung vocals.
The coolest feature of Voxformer is its one-knob vocal compressor. Using only a single knob, you can get a tight, open and definitive professional vocal sound with an excellent articulation instantly. You do not have to worry about common ratio and make-up gain controls since they are automatically selected by the advanced compression algorithm while the attack and release parameters are stored in a mode preset. Moreover, Voxformer features two compressors of this type, allowing you to apply either a two-band or a two-stage (serial) vocal compression.
Voxformer also features the de-esser with selectable center frequency and threshold. Multi-band noise gate is available, which, in a manner similar to the compressor, was designed to bring ease of tuning while providing excellent sonic results. For those who like a saturated vocal sound, Voxformer implements a special module which applies a smooth saturation. Another useful feature Voxformer has to offer is the presence boosting module, which you can use to add some shine and space to the vocals.
As a finishing touch, Voxformer offers you a flexible easy-handling 5-band parametric equalizer (pre/post selectable) with a real-time output stage fast Fourier transform (FFT) spectrum analyzer display. In most cases Voxformer can be used for processing of a wide range of instruments beside vocals.
This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+.
This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) computers (2.5 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 4 GB of system RAM, SSE4.2 instructions support required, e.g. any Intel Core i-, AMD Bulldozer- or Zen-based processor). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform and audio plugin specification.
Compatible Windows software: Cubase, Logic Pro, ProTools, Ableton Live, Reaper, Presonus Studio One, FL Studio, Cakewalk, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Vegas, SoundForge, Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
- 2019-06-27Voxengo Voxformer 2.14
- Ebooks list page : 40757
- 2020-07-02Voxengo Voxformer 2.18
- 2020-03-19Voxengo Voxformer 2.17
- 2020-03-18Voxengo Voxformer 2.17
- 2019-12-12Voxengo Voxformer 2.16
- 2019-11-28Voxengo Voxformer 2.16
- 2019-11-16Voxengo Voxformer 2.16
- 2019-09-25Voxengo Voxformer v2.15
- 2019-09-23Voxengo Voxformer 2.15
- 2019-09-09Voxengo Voxformer v2.14 MacOSX
- 2019-08-30Voxengo Voxformer 2.15
- 2019-08-29Voxengo Voxformer v2.15 MacOSX
- 2019-08-28Voxengo Voxformer 2.15
- 2019-08-26Voxengo Voxformer v2.14 MacOSX
- 2019-06-27Voxengo Voxformer 2.14
- 2019-03-28Voxengo Voxformer 2.13
- 2019-03-24Voxengo Voxformer v2.13 WiN OSX
- 2019-03-24Voxengo Voxformer v2.13
- 2019-03-08Voxengo Voxformer v2.13
- 2019-03-07Voxengo Voxformer 2.13
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.