Water as an Inescapable Risk Current Global Water Availability, Quality and Risks with a Specific...
Posted on 2019-01-12, by voska89.
Anja Du Plessis, "Water as an Inescapable Risk: Current Global Water Availability, Quality and Risks with a Specific Focus on South Africa"
English | ISBN: 3030031853 | 2019 | 299 pages | PDF, EPUB | 101 MB
The book presents an interdisciplinary systematic evaluation of increasing water stress and scarcity over the globe and specifically South Africa. South Africa is used as the prime example as the country is experiencing similar water challenges in terms of availability and quality as most regions across the globe. Water availability is predominantly used to illustrate water scarcity however, continued degradation of the world's freshwater resources, by a multitude of natural and anthropogenic factors, have consequently exacerbated water stress and scarcity due to it being of insufficient quality for various uses. The increase of water scarcity through both natural and anthropogenic factors has in turn led to water being viewed as an increasing risk within all spheres. Water as a source of conflict has come to the forefront especially within regions which struggle to meet the increasing demands from different water users and trying to achieve future sustainability of the resource. The increase of water scarcity and stress as well as the continued pressure of population and economic growth has brought various new challenges into play. This book focuses on water as an increasing risk over the globe and specifically South Africa by reviewing both water availability and quality, evaluating water as a global and national risk. The book concludes by focusing on current limitations, necessary strategic actions as well as possible policy-related changes which may be required to adapt to future water challenges and to lessen water as an increasing risk.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 38643
- 2019-01-31Water as an Inescapable Risk Current Global Water Availability, Quality and Risks with a Specific Fo
- 2019-01-10Clean Water Factors that Influence Its Availability, Quality and Its Use International Clean Wate
- 2019-01-06Clean Water Factors that Influence Its Availability, Quality and Its Use International Clean Wate...
- 2009-07-15Pesticide Residues in Food and Drinking Water: Human Exposure and Risks (Wiley Series in Agrochemicals & Plant Protection)
- 2011-08-13Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis: A Practical Guide (Quality and Reliability, 55) - Removed
- 2009-07-13Reliability Engineering and Risk Analysis: A Practical Guide (Quality and Reliability, 55)
- 2008-04-11Opportunity and Risk: A Guide to Understanding Opportunities and Risks in Futures Trading
- 2019-10-26Water Science, Policy and Management: A Global Challenge
- 2019-02-21Economy-Wide Modeling of Water at Regional and Global Scales
- 2018-06-18Global Water Dynamics Shallow and Deep Groundwater, Petroleum Hydrology, Hydrothermal Fluids, and Landscaping
- 2018-06-12Global Water Dynamics Shallow and Deep Groundwater, Petroleum Hydrology, Hydrothermal Fluids, and Landscaping
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Current Perspectives in Contaminant Hydrology and Water Resources Sustainability
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Global Maritime Transport and Ballast Water Management: Issues and Solutions (Invading Nature - Springer Series in Invasion Ecology)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Global Water Dynamics: Shallow and Deep Groundwater, Petroleum Hydrology, Hydrothermal Fluids, and Landscaping (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment)
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Global Change: Impacts on Water and food Security (Water Resources Development and Management)
- 2017-10-18[PDF] Engineering Risk Analysis of Water Pollution: Probabilities and Fuzzy Sets
- 2013-10-28Impacts of Large Dams: A Global Assessment (Water Resources Development and Management)
- 2013-10-26Impacts of Large Dams: A Global Assessment (Water Resources Development and Management)
- 2013-02-27"Current Perspectives in Contaminant Hydrology and Water Resources Sustainability" ed. by Paul M. Bradley
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.