Author: Nick Nicholas, John Woldemar Cowan
Date: June, 2003
Publisher: Logical Language Group
Posted on 2012-01-26, by 4bookholic.
What Is Lojban?
Nick Nicholas, John Woldemar Cowan | Logical Language Group | June, 2003 | 184 pages | English | PDF
Here is a precis of the book's sections: • The Introduction is structured as questions and answers, and provides basic information on the language and its purposes, its overall structure, its relationship to other languages, its history, and contact information for the Logical Language Group and the Lojban community. • The Overview of Lojban Grammar is a grammar sketch, with information on phonology, morphology, and syntax, including a detailed explanation of the various Lojban technical terms used in descriptions of the language. • The Diagrammed Grammar Summary goes into more detail about the syntax, with lots of examples and a glossary explaining the words used in the examples. • The Linguistic Issues section consists of more questions and answers of a more technical linguistic nature, including some discussions of Lojban's possible interest as an experimental linguistics testbed. • The Lojban Sample Texts are four short pieces with detailed glosses and smooth translations, illustrating original Lojban poetry, dialogue, and one of Aesop's fables translated from Greek. • Finally, the Complete Pronunciation Guide explains the pronunciation of Lojban using both IPA and natural-language examples: examples are given in Arabic, Chinese, Hindi/Urdu, Russian, and Spanish.
- Ebooks list page : 17245
- 2012-01-14What Is Lojban? - Nick Nicholas, John Woldemar Cowan
- 2011-12-10What Is Lojban? - Nick Nicholas, John Woldemar Cowan
- 2011-12-03What Is Lojban? - Nick Nicholas, John Woldemar Cowan
- 2011-12-01What Is Lojban?
- 2011-11-28What Is Lojban?
- 2010-06-09George Burchett, Nick Shimmin, John Pilger - Rebel Journalism: The Writings of Wilfred Burchett
- 2012-01-31The New Business Road Test: What entrepreneurs and executives should do before writing a business plan (3rd Edition) - John Mullins
- 2012-01-27Nick All Night - Cheryl St. John
- 2012-01-18Nick All Night - Cheryl St. John
- 2012-01-16Jesus Wars: How Four Patriarchs, Three Queens, and Two Emperors Decided What Christians Would Believe for the Next 1,500 years - John Philip Jenkins
- 2012-01-12What Everyone Needs to Know about Islam: Second Edition - John L. Esposito
- 2012-01-12John Stuart Mill: A Biography - Nicholas Capaldi
- 2012-01-07What Everyone Needs to Know about Islam: Second Edition - John L. Esposito
- 2012-01-05Treaties and Alliances of the World - John Harper Publishing
- 2012-01-04Structured Trade and Commodity Finance: What Can Go Wrong and How to Avoid It - John Macnamara
- 2012-01-04Java Database Programming Bible - John O'Donahue
- 2012-01-01Nick All Night - Cheryl St. John
- 2011-12-30The New Business Road Test: What entrepreneurs and executives should do before writing a business plan (3rd Edition) - John Mullins
- 2011-12-29What's the Difference?: Manhood and Womanhood Defined According to the Bible - John Piper
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.