Posted on 2019-08-13, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English + Sub | Size: 159 MB | Duration: 1 hours
Students should be familiar with C# of older versions
C# is one of the most powerful languages in the modern world of programming. It has one of the most powerful type system. There was a battle for sometime between Java and C# and now we can say for sure that C# won that battle from the language features point of view.
C# 6 is already released and fully available with Visual Studio 2015. C# 7 is under development still, but many announced features are already implemented and we can play with them in Visual Studio 2017 which is currently (when I'm writing this) itself under development (release candidate is available).
No fluff, no ranting, no beating the air. I esteem your time. The course material is succinct, yet comprehensive. All important concepts are covered. For absolute beginners, I offer my help on Skype absolutely free if requested. Don't forget that this course has English subtitles, so if you don't understand my accent, feel free to turn them on.
Take this course and you will be satisfied.
Keep pace with modern C#
If you go behind the modern C#, then this course is for you. This course will bring a whole picture of what's going on nowadays in C#. Modern C# is a powerful multiparadigmatical language. New versions of C# bring more and more functional features and you'll see it on practical examples.
Content and Overview
The goal of this course is to show all the new features of C# 6, C# 7 and Visual Studio 2017.
This course is built for all kind of C# developers who are interested in learning C# 6, C# 7 and Visual Studio 2017. This course is beneficial for juniors as well as for seniors who want to stay well-informed about new C# features. I'm sure any student will find something interesting and useful in this course.
The main prerequisite is to be familiar with development on the .NET platform in C#. That's all you need.
In short, the course covers the following topics.
Autoproperties and Immutability
Import of static members (using static)
Nullability, null-conditional operators
Ref. Returns, Async Returns, Exceptions
Local Functions (more functional programming! :) )
Out variables literals
VIsual Studio 2017:
Run-to-Click (improved debugging)
Live Code Analysis
Live Unit Testing
Who this course is for:
Any C# developer who wants to become aware of new C# features
- Ebooks list page : 41109
- 2019-04-30Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-04-10Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-03-24Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-03-15Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-03-13Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017-XQZT
- 2019-02-26Lynda New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017 XQZT
- 2019-01-31New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017 XQZT
- 2017-07-13Lynda - New Features Xamarin and Visual Studio 2017
- 2018-06-04Practical iOS 11 What's New in iOS 11, Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- 2018-04-01Practical iOS 11 What's New in iOS 11, Swift 4 and Xcode 9
- 2018-02-08Mographplus What's New In V Ray 3 5 And 3 6
- 2018-02-08What's New And Improved In Visual Studio 2017
- 2018-01-20[PDF] What's New and Improved in Visual Studio 2017
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Baby-Making: What the New Reproductive Treatments Mean for Families and Society
- 2017-11-09What's New and Improved in Visual Studio 2017
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Baby-Making: What the New Reproductive Treatments Mean for Families and Society
- 2019-02-02WHATS NEW IN VISUAL STUDIO 2017 FOR F SHARP FOR DEVELOPERS TUTORIAL
- 2018-11-22The Artist-Philosopher and New Philosophy (Routledge Advances in Art and Visual Studies)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.