Posted on 2018-08-10, by perica123.
Windows 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start: Intel X86-64, SSE, AVX by Robert Dunne
English | 1 Aug. 2018 | ISBN: 0970112467 | 192 Pages | EPUB | 3.88 MB
WindowsÂ® 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start is a complete tutorial using the free Community Edition of MicrosoftÂ® Visual Studio 17 to introduce the novice to the IntelÂ® X86-64 architecture and the Windows X64 Calling Convention.
With MicrosoftÂ® Visual Studio 17, assembly language programs can be built using either its Integrated Development Environment (IDE) or using its ML64 assembler directly in a traditional command line approach. Both techniques are presented in this book, and each has its own merits for gaining a deeper understanding of computer software and hardware. The assistance provided by Visual Studio's interactive debugger is immense not only for developing real programs but also learning how the CPU instructions work.
Programmers learn by e x a mple and develop their skills by e x a mining and modifying working programs. Every sample program is complete, but leaves room for enhancements and experimentation encouraged by the questions at the end of each chapter. All are available for download through GitHub.
The sample programs, ranging from five to over one hundred lines of code, are extensively documented in both flowcharts and comments. Over seventy illustrations are included to explain programming techniques as well as X86, SSE, and AVX instructions. CPU instructions are introduced as needed to achieve programming goals as the projects in each chapter progress to the next.
This is not a book that has been modified or migrates from a 32-bit or 16-bit perspective, but starts right in with 64-bit programming and only refers to past approaches when necessary to explain seemingly unnatural conventions and names.
Topics like binary and hexadecimal are introduced through programming e x a mples as well as appearing in appendices.
The e x a mples in this book have been "classroom tested" with students having very little, if any, previous programming experience. The information is complete, allowing it to be used as an independent study.
Learning computer hardware and software architectures through hands-on assembly language programming experience helps develop well-rounded programmers and computer engineers.
- Ebooks list page : 36911
- 2018-09-28Windows 64-bit Assembly Language Programming Quick Start Intel X86-64, SSE, AVX
- 2019-01-25Introduction to 64 Bit Windows Assembly Language Programming
- 2019-01-11Introduction to 64 Bit Windows Assembly Language Programming
- 2018-12-27Introduction to 64 Bit Windows Assembly Language Programming
- 2019-12-24Modern X86 Assembly Language Programming: Covers x86 64-bit, AVX, AVX2, and AVX-512 Ed 2
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Introduction to 64 Bit Intel Assembly Language Programming for Linux
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Modern X86 Assembly Language Programming: 32-bit, 64-bit, SSE, and AVX
- 2012-11-28Introduction to 64 Bit Intel Assembly Language Programming for Linux
- 2011-11-17Ana Caban - Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss
- 2011-10-10Introduction to 80X86 Assembly Language and Computer Architecture
- 2020-06-07UDEMY X86 ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING MASTERS COURSE BOOKWARE
- 2020-05-09x86 Assembly Language Programming Masters Course
- 2020-02-22The Art of Assembly Language Programming Using PIC® Technology: Core Fundamentals
- 2019-12-20Python Computer Programming: Simple Step-By-Step Introduction to the Python Object-Oriented Programming. Quick Start Guide for beginners. (Beginners Guide)
- 2019-12-03Raspberry Pi Assembly Language Programming: ARM Processor Coding
- 2019-10-24Assembly Language Programming ARM Cortex M3
- 2019-10-23Raspberry Pi Assembly Language Programming: ARM Processor Coding 2019
- 2019-05-07Introduction To MIPS Assembly Language Programming
- 2019-03-26Introduction to Assembly Language Programming For Pentium and RISC Processors (Texts in Computer ... - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.