Posted on 2020-08-02, by 0nelovee.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.8 GB | Duration: 3 hoursWindows Command Line (60+ Commands), Batch Programming(15+ examples) and Automation Ideas (9 Samples)
This course explains in detail about the windows command line, and navigates to the various aspects of Batch programming.
There are 12 batch programming examples illustrated (mix of both basic and advanced programming).
The course covers over 60+ Commands and 9 automation idea examples that can be implemented from a basic user to an advanced user...
The ideas presented in the course will help in automating few of the routine tasks that we perform in the IT industry regularly..
The windows command line commands, batch programs discussed in the course have been attached to the course for trying out.
Who this course is for:
What you'll learn
Windows Command Line
Automation ideas using Batch
Task Scheduling using the batch
- Ebooks list page : 44210
- 2020-03-30Windows Command Line, Batch Programming and Automation Ideas
- 2020-03-18Windows Command Line (cmd) & Batch Script Management.
- 2020-03-07Windows Command Line (cmd) & Batch Script Management
- 2020-01-10The Complete Windows Command Line Course (cmd, Batch)
- 2019-11-19The Complete Windows Command Line Course (CMD, Batch)
- 2019-10-28The Complete Windows Command Line Course (CMD, Batch)
- 2020-06-26Windows Command Line Administration Instant Reference
- 2020-06-02Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-05-30Windows Command Line
- 2020-05-12Udemy - Windows Command Line
- 2020-05-03Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-04-21Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-04-07Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-04-06Learn Windows Command Line
- 2020-02-12Get Started with the Linux Command Line: Files, Directories, and Disks
- 2020-01-27Windows Command Line 2020 Complete New Zero to Hero Journey
- 2019-12-20Linux Command Line: The Simple and Powerful Guide to Master Shell Scripting
- 2019-03-26Introduction to Microsoft Windows NT Cluster Server Programming and Administration
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.