Posted on 2018-12-10, by nokia241186.
Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.2-1 | 84 Mb
Wing IDE Professional is a full-featured Python IDE designed for professional programmers. It includes powerful editor, code intelligence, refactoring, debugging, search, unit testing, project management, and revision control features.
The Wing IDE layout is straightforward, with the editor window being its central fixture. Supporting panes, source browser, runtime output and debug panes and so on, are arranged on the periphery. In the lower right is the eminently useful Source Assistant pane, the Wing IDE's answer to call tips. Begin typing, say, a function call, and the prototype and docstrings information for the corresponding functions are displayed in the Source Assistant. Continue typing, and the likely matches are appropriately reduced. Also, when you click a function name anywhere in the editor (whether at a definition point or a reference point), the function's information is displayed in the Source Assistant. If you select a method, and that method has overridden a parent class method, the Source Assistant displays a clickable link for the location of the overridden method.
Wingware's debugger is highly configurable. For example, you can set the debugger to stop when an exception is raised, but before the except or finally clauses have run; or you can configure the debugger to let those clauses run and then halt execution. Also, you can configure the debugger's watch system to display an object's content only when that object is in context, or hold a reference to the object and show its contents regardless of the current context.
The debugger can handle multithreaded applications, when debugging the target application is halted by, say, a breakpoint, by default the debugger stops all threads and indicates which thread caused the suspension. However, this is configurable so that, if one thread hits a breakpoint, the others can continue to run.
GUI, Web, and script debugging
Exception traceback reporting
View stack, locals/globals, and return value
Supports input and raw_input
Integrated debug process I/O with configurable text encoding
Native console I/O
Debug value tooltips
Detect unhandled exceptions
Works with Django, web2py, Flask, Google App Engine, Plone, Turbogears, Zope and Plone
Alter debug data values
Multiple named entry points and debug launch configurations
Interactive debug probe with auto-completion, syntax highlighting, goto-definition, call tips, and documentation links
Convenient Restart Debugging tool
Track values by reference
Move debug program counter
Multi-process and automatic child process debugging
Debugs unit tests
Debug Django template files
matplotlib mainloop support
Mark a range of code in the editor for quick reevaluation in Python Shell or Debug Probe
Wing runs on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 for Intel processors. Earlier versions of Windows are not supported and will not work.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38069
- 2019-03-25Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.5-1
- 2019-03-05Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.5-1 macOS
- 2019-03-05Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.5-1
- 2019-03-04Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.5-1
- 2019-03-04Wingware Wing IDE Professional v6.1.1-1
- 2019-03-01Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.1-1
- 2019-02-17Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.4-1
- 2019-02-05Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.4-1 (WinmacOS)
- 2019-02-04Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.3-1
- 2019-02-04Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.4-1
- 2019-02-04Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.3-1 Multilingual
- 2019-02-03Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.3-1 macOS
- 2019-01-13Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.3-1
- 2019-01-12Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.3-1 Multilingual
- 2018-12-10Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.2-1
- 2018-11-22Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.2-1 Multilingual
- 2018-11-20Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.2-1 Multilingual
- 2018-11-20Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.2-1
- 2018-11-09Wingware Wing IDE Professional 6.1.2-1 Multilingual
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.