Posted on 2018-05-22, by perica123.
Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth [Audiobook] edited by Travis Langley, Mara Wood
English | May 8, 2018 | ASIN: B07CLFTKSB, ISBN: 1684411521 | MP3@64 kbps | 6 hrs 59 mins | 194 MB
Narrators: Stephanie Bentley, Todd McLaren
For 75 years, Wonder Woman has served as an inspiration to people everywhere. Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth examines this powerful superhero - who was created by famous psychologist William Moulton Marston - through 20 chapters, including some very special interviews and the previously unpublished memoir of Elizabeth Holloway Marston.
This collection analyzes:
Marston's important role in the history of forensic psychology
How Diana's relationship with her mother and Amazonian sisters shapes her to become a leader and the heroine called Wonder Woman
The ways differences in culture and gender can contribute to alienation but also to personal empowerment
What roles emotion, strengths, virtues, and culture shock play in heroic behavior
And what it truly means to be a wonder
- Ebooks list page : 36197
- 2018-06-28Wonder Woman Psychology Lassoing the Truth [Audiobook]
- 2020-02-11Wonder Woman Psychology: Lassoing the Truth (Popular Culture Psychology)
- 2012-05-27The Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Hiketeia [REPOST]
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Blue Amazon
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: Spirit of Truth [REPOST]
- 2020-09-13Wonder Woman and Philosophy: The Amazonian Mystique [Audiobook]
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: Amazonia
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman #1000000
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman Plus Jesse Quick
- 2012-05-27Realworlds: Wonder Woman [REPOST]
- 2012-05-27Just Imagine Stan Lee: Wonder Woman
- 2021-12-13Manipulated Inside the Cyberwar to Hijack Elections and Distort the Truth [Audiobook]
- 2021-02-11Media Madness: Donald Trump, the Press, and the War over the Truth [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-20The Truth Detector: An Ex FBI Agent's Guide for Getting People to Reveal the Truth [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-13You Can't Lie to Me: The Revolutionary Program to Supercharge Your Inner Lie Detector and Get to the Truth [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-31Psychology at the Movies [Audiobook]
- 2018-11-15Cover-Up at Roswell Exposing the 70-Year Conspiracy to Suppress the Truth [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.