Posted on 2011-03-11. By anonymous.
World Health Organization - Child and Adolescent Mental Health Policies and Plans
Publisher: World Health Organization | 2005-05 | ISBN: 9241546573 | PDF | 81 pages | 1.04 MB
The module outlines the steps to be followed in the development and implementation of a child and adolescent mental health policy and plan. Its goal is to assist countries to promote the healthy development of children and adolescents. The module describes how to develop a policy and plan using several sources of data: country information about the epidemiology of child and adolescent mental health problems, the existing financial and human resources available, the current service organization and the views and attitudes of health workers. It then outlines the critical steps of formulating the vision, values, principles and the objectives of the policy, making use of an extensive consultation process with all stakeholders. In order to effectively implement the policy, a strategic plan should be developed, and guidance is provided on the key actions to be taken in this respect, including the formulation of strategies, associated activities, targets, indicators, resources and timeframes. Based on the latest evidence-based practice, the module provides a template that enables countries to address the comprehensive mental health needs of children and adolescents across a range of sectors.
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
Note 1: If you can not open the downloaded file, and your Adobe Reader reports on the damaged file, then update your Adobe Reader. Lastest version of Adobe Reader opens this book perfectly.
Note 2: Links not work? Send me PM and I'll try to help you.
- Ebooks list page : 10907
- 2012-02-20Risk Assessments for Salmonella in Eggs and Broiler Chickens - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-21Atlas Nurses In Mental Health 2007 - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-12Atlas Nurses In Mental Health 2007 - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-09Risk Assessments for Salmonella in Eggs and Broiler Chickens - World Health Organization
- 2012-02-22Medical Devices: Managing the Mismatch: An Outcome of the Priority Medical Devices Project - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-22Neurological disorders. Public health challenges - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-08The World Health Report 2006: Working Together for Health (World Health Reports) - World Health Organization
- 2012-01-05Medical Devices: Managing the Mismatch: An Outcome of the Priority Medical Devices Project - World Health Organization
- 2011-12-03The World Health Report 2006: Working Together for Health (World Health Reports) - World Health Organization
- 2011-11-17Intervention Guide for Mental, Neurological and Substance-use Disorders in Non-specialized Health Settings: Mental health Gap Action Programme (mhGAP)
- 2011-12-15Atlas Nurses In Mental Health 2007
- 2011-09-10Vaccines: Preventing Disease and Protecting Health (Paho Occasional Publication)
- 2011-07-05Health and the Millennium Development Goals
- 2012-01-07Neurological disorders. Public health challenges
- 2012-01-04WHO Child Growth Standards: Growth Velocity Based on Weight, Length and Head Circumference: Methods and Development free ebook download
- 2011-11-21Working Together for Health
- 2011-11-16WHO Guidelines on Hand Hygiene in Health Care: First Global Patient Safety Challenge Clean Care is Safer Care
- 2011-06-20Atlas: Psychiatric education and training across the world 2005
- 2011-08-08EnglishIntervention Guide for Mental
- 2011-06-08Safe Blood and Blood Products Distance Learning Material: Guidelines and Principles for Safe Blood, Transfusion Practice, Safe Blood Donation, Screening for HIV, Blood Group Serol
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.