Posted on 2019-09-01, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 4.91 GB | Duration: 14 hours
What you'll learn
Learn writing basics including punctuation, sentences, paragraphs and essays
Learn advanced writing techniques such as the use of foreshadowing and cliffhangers
Learn how to write short non-fiction books quickly and easily
Learn Advanced dialog to draw the reader into your story
Learn how to self-publish a book on Amazon
Learn how to use Microsoft PowerPoint to create a book cover
Learn how to discover your personal writing style
Learn how to self-edit your book manuscript
A PC or Mac
Microsoft Word 2010, 2013 or 2016
A rudimentary understanding of English
Tell Your Story Today...
Isn't it time you finally told the story inside your heart? Within this course I will explain how to organize and begin writing a short story, novella, novel or non-fiction book. The concepts are similar for each form. The number of balls you need to keep in the air and for how long is the only thing that differs.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad.
-- Lord Byron
Learn the Components of Successful Storytelling...
Plot, character, and place. Learn how to juggle them all like a professional. Learn how to discipline yourself to put the first words on the page. Learn the even greater discipline required to put the last words on the page.
The thing about writing is that you never stop learning and improving your craft, and a review of the basics is helpful even to an established, USA Today bestselling author like myself. Jackson's deceptively simple course on writing a first novel is concise, and covers crucial points that every writer should know and constantly keep in mind. I especially enjoyed his advice on handling writer's block and its causes; I am guilty of reason #3. Sigh. A useful course, even for those who think they don't need it.
-- Lisa Cach, USA Today Bestselling author of the "1,001 Erotic Nights" series
For the Storyteller, There is no Greater Joy...
All your life, you've carried this story with you. Perhaps uncertain or fearful of rejection. But there is no burden greater than carrying an untold story.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
Your All in One Source for the Inspiration and Technique Required to Tell Your Story...
This is your call to arms. Tell your story now before it's lost forever...
Who this course is for:
Anyone looking to grasp the fundamentals of writing using the English language
Anyone looking to brush up their writing skills
Anyone interested in writing and publishing a book
Anyone with a need to tell a story that buried inside
- Ebooks list page : 41266
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Write Now Creative Writing Skills for Beginners.
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Write Now: Creative Writing Skills for Beginners
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Write: Writing Skills for Beginners
- 2008-12-09Creative Writing: How to Develop Successful Writing Skills for Fiction and Non-Fiction Publication
- 2019-06-25Creative Coping Skills for Children Emotional Support Through Arts and Crafts Activities
- 2019-04-20Color Correction Look Book: Creative Grading Techniques for Film and Video (AZW3)
- 2018-12-24Creative Writing Exercises For Dummies - Removed
- 2018-09-14Writing Skills for Public Relations: Style and Technique for Mainstream and Social Media (PR in Practice)
- 2018-05-10Color Correction Look Book: Creative Grading Techniques for Film and Video (True Format)
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Effective Writing Skills for Public Relations (Institute of Public Relations PR in Practice)
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Creative Coping Skills for Children: Emotional Support Through Arts and Crafts Activities
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Executive Writing Skills for Managers: Master Word Power to Lead Your Teams, Make Strategic Links and Develop Relationships (Better Business English)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Creative Writing Exercises For Dummies
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Creating Writers, Revised and Updated Edition: A Creative Writing Manual for Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 3 (David Fulton Books)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] How to Book of Writing Skills: Words at Work: Letters, email, reports, resumes, job applications, plain english ('How to' Series) (Volume 2)
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Essential Writing Skills for College and Beyond
- 2017-03-10Effective Writing Skills for Public Relations
- 2014-06-04Creative Coping Skills for Children: Emotional Support Through Arts and Crafts Activities
- 2014-05-12Creative Coping Skills for Children: Emotional Support Through Arts and Crafts Activities
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.