Posted on 2018-11-02, updated at 2019-01-26, by voska89.
Your Excel Functions Toolkit
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 685 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn to use Formulas, Functions and More for Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016
What you'll learn
Use the most popular and useful functions in Excel to solve problems effectively
Familiarise yourself with how functions work
Differences between different functions and when to use them
Perform complex analysis and data transformation
Prepare & structure your data correctly so that it can be easily enriched & analysed
Make your workflow simpler and more efficient with Excel
Put your knowledge on test with quiz and challenges
Microsoft Excel 2007 - 2019 or Office 365 for Windows (Some features may not be available in earlier versions)
Welcome to Your Excel Functions Toolkit, a powerful mini course to fast track your knowledge of Excel functions.
I'm guessing you're perhaps a beginner or intermediate Excel user, looking to improve your Excel skills, to further your career, to become better & faster at Excel, or to impress your boss.
Excel functions can seem intimidating and technical, and there's so many of them - over 400 at the last count! The good news is, you don't need to know them all to become great at Excel. I've been consulting & teaching data analytics in the UK financial services industry for over 15 years, and have curated a list of just 40 functions that will enable you to answer 99% of any data problem that you're ever likely to come across in your career.
At the end of this course, you'll be confident and proficient about solving business problems in Excel using functions.
This course works through that list of functions, one by one. Each lesson has a practical, real life example that we work through, and that you can download afterwards.
There are downloadable challenges that you can work through in your own time, and there's a quiz at the end of the course to test your knowledge.
The course comes with a downloadable cheat sheet, containing all the key Excel functions, which you can print and have by your desk for reference.
You also get access to my private facebook community, where you can ask me any Excel question and get a personal answer (worth far in excess of the price of this course!)
Who is the target audience?
Your Excel Functions Toolkit is course for basic to intermediate level Excel users who are familiar with the basics of Excel features.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37601
- 2019-01-26Your Excel Functions Toolkit
- 2019-01-04Your Excel Functions Toolkit
- 2018-11-23Your Excel Functions Toolkit
- 2018-11-21Your Excel Functions Toolkit
- 2018-11-02Your Excel Functions Toolkit
- 2019-10-31Excel Formulas & Functions - Find Answers in Your Excel Data (Updated)
- 2019-10-30Excel Formulas & Functions - Find Answers in Your Excel Data (Updated)
- 2017-11-09Excel Formulas & Functions Find Answers In Your Excel Data
- 2019-10-20Excel Functions Learn 40 Microsoft Excel Functions Step by Step
- 2019-09-29Excel Functions: Learn 40 Microsoft Excel Functions Step by Step
- 2019-09-18Excel Functions Learn 40 Microsoft Excel Functions Step by Step
- 2019-08-2950 Useful Excel Functions
- 2019-07-27Excel for the Real World II Double Your Excel Speed with Keyboard Shortcuts
- 2019-07-17$%(Great) - Why You Should Read Hands-On Programming with R: Write Your Own Functions and Simulations by Garrett Grolemund Online or Download [*PDF *EPUB *MOBI]
- 2019-04-10Your Excel Data Analysis Playbook
- 2019-03-25Hands-On Programming with R Write Your Own Functions and Simulations
- 2019-03-24Your Excel Data Analysis Playbook
- 2019-03-24Microsoft Excel Functions & Formulas
- 2019-03-21Hands-On Programming with R Write Your Own Functions and Simulations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.