Posted on 2017-08-15, by perica123.
Uartsy - ZBrush Certification Course
14 Modules | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1024x768 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 20.1GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This is a program for those who really want to know how ZBrush works and how to make it work for them. Ryan Kingslien is going to teach you everything he learned as part of the development team at Pixologic as well as the tips, tricks, and techniques he's learned from the amazing artists in residence at ZBrushWorkshops.
The 5 most important lessons:
Understanding each feature of ZBrush, what it does, and why Pixologic designed it that way.
The best way to use those tools and how to use ZBrush more intuitively.
How to string features together to create highly effective workflows and get work done faster than ever before.
Ryan Kingslien's personal sculpting methods and how to put your knowledge of ZBrush to work with a study of the human face
How to tap into your creativity with ZBrush, and use the features to unlock your inner sculptor and reach your full potential as an artist!
Project 1 : Your First ZBrush Lesson
Introduction to basic navigation and sculpting techniques.
Project 2 : Feature Framework Preview
Preview of how you can approach any project in ZBrush.
Project 3 : Getting Started
Getting you into ZBrush and sculpting a head.
Project 4 : Polygons, Polygroups, and Subtools
Understanding how to break down a subtool for more control and dynamesh explained.
Project 5 : Brushes
General overview of brushes, how to modify them, and create your own.
Project 6 : Brush Control
A more in depth look at brushes and how to control certain aspects of them.
Project 7 : Masking and Posing
Masking and posing with the transpose line.
Project 8 : Hard Surface Sculpting
Introduction to using polygroups, panel loops, and polish to create smooth crisp lines.
Project 9 : Quick Sketch and Insert Mesh Brushes
Using quick sketch to generate ideas and insert mesh brushes.
Project 10 : More Multi Mesh Information
More information on insert multi mesh brushes and using polygroups when posing.
Project 11 : Polypainting and Materials
Polypainting a human face and an introduction to materials, bpr filters, uvs, and fiber mesh.
Project 12 : Controling Topology
Understanding Topology and how to alter it with ZRemesher.
Project 13 : Materials In Depth
Create your own materials and delve into the various settings to tune it properly.
Project 14 : Scale and Exporting
Export your models from ZBrush with texture maps and discuss scale within ZBrush.
- Ebooks list page : 31871
- 2017-10-21[PDF] ZBrush Certification Course
- 2016-05-08Uartsy Zbrush Certification Course
- 2014-03-30ZBrush Certification Course - Module 1 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-28ZBrush Certification Course â€“ Module 1 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-28ZbrushWorkshops ZBrush Certification Course Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Module 1 With Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-28Zbrush Certification Course Module 1 Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-24ZbrushWorkshops ZBrush Certification Course
- 2014-01-24ZBrush Certification Course: Module 1 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-23ZbrushWorkshops ZBrush Certification Course
- 2014-01-18ZBrush Certification Course - Module 1 With Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-17ZbrushWorkshops: ZBrush Certification Course â€“ Module 1 With Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-16Zbrush Certification Course Module 1 Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-15ZBrush Certification Course - Module 1 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-12ZBrush Certification Course â€“ Module 1 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-11ZBrush Certification Course - Module 0 - Getting Started
- 2014-01-11ZBrush Certification Course - Module 0 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-11ZBrush Certification Course Module 1 With Ryan Kingslien
- 2014-01-10ZBrush Certification Course - Module 0 - Ryan Kingslien
- 2019-08-11Meclabs - Email Messaging Optimization Certification Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.