Posted on 2018-10-23, by BaDshaH786.
Languages: English | File Size: 42.1 MB
e-Photocopy is capable of printing your ebook without removing the DRM protection. Once you have electronically photocopied your ebook, you can print it. This software tool acts as a real photocopier machine, taking your ebook page by page and turning it into a PDF. PDF file of your e-Book can be sent to any printer connected to your PC. Using the software is very simple: you need to open your ebook with the program you usually use to read it in your PC and then start the photocopying process. While the photocopying process is working, your computer must not be used with other programs because it is acting just as a real photocopier machine.
It converts many ebook types to pdf files: Adobe Reader, Adobe Digital Editions, Kindle for PC, Chrome PC, Chrome Book PC, Kobo for PC. So now you can print your eBook in minutes!
A "Must Have" Tool!
It is essential for all those who read e-books and have the need to print or convert any e-book to PDF. Reading an ebook is wonderful, but sometimes the paper is easier to use.
Print any e-Book to PDF
How to convert an e-book
Your e-book can be easily read from Pc or other devices, but if you need to have it on paper then things start getting complicated: use our tool and you can print any page of your e-book in minutes!
New features in the version 2.0 of e- Photocopy:
In this new version the software has been refined in order to improve efficiency.
- Compatible with Windows 10
- More fast Easier to be used
- More e-book readers supported
- Acrobat Reader for Windows
- Adobe Digital Edition for PC
- Chrome Windows
- Chrome Google ebook
- Windows Amazon Kindle for PC
- Kobo eReader for PC
- Better resolution of PDF output
- Automatic detection of the ebook end
- Exhaustive specification of pages to be copied (e.g. 5,9,25-35,40,50-62)
- Automatic copy of the entire ebook
- Automatic selection of whole screen
- Resizing of the area to copy with the mouse
- PDF regeneration of the last copy process
- Manual operation: it's possible get image copy of browser contents, e-book pages, software screens, photo layouts, etc. to obtain a PDF document. You can repeat the copy process for different selection of pages
- You can choose the name and folder where to save the final PDF file
e-Photocopy supports the following readers:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Adobe Digital Editions
- Kindle for PC
- Chrome Book
e-Photocopy System Requirements:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2008
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 37509
- 2019-11-02Quick & Dirty Photocopy Effects in Photoshop
- 2019-10-26Quick & Dirty Photocopy Effects in Photoshop
- 2018-11-27Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11
- 2018-11-24Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11 Win x64
- 2018-11-11Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11
- 2018-11-08Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11
- 2018-10-23Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11
- 2018-10-19Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11
- 2018-10-18Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0.11
- 2017-12-03Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v10
- 2017-10-23Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v9.1
- 2016-12-30Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v9 (x64)
- 2016-11-22Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v9 (x64)
- 2016-11-05Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v9 (x64)
- 2016-10-30Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v9 (x64)
- 2016-08-31Digital Film Tools PhotoCopy 2.0v7 CE
- 2014-04-17Incredible English (Class, Activity, Teacher, Photocopy Master)
- 2012-07-02PhotoCopy v18.104.22.168 plug-in for Adobe CS4/CS5 download - Removed
- 2012-07-02download PhotoCopy v22.214.171.124 plug-in for Adobe CS4/CS5 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.