Posted on 2019-03-15, by nokia241186.
iMachining 2.0.12 (x64) for NX | File size: 555 MB
The Revolutionary CNC Milling Technology - now integrated inSiemens NX. Finally, all the promises of a TRUE REVOLUTION in CNC machining are actually delivered - breakthrough Technology brought to Reality by iMachining !
iMachining - with its unique patented "morphing spirals", intelligent island separation and moating, achieves the shortest cycle times in any industry - in any material, on any machine.
The cutting angle constantly adjusts between a minimum and a maximum value, while the feed is dynamically adjusted to ensure constant mechanical and thermal load on the tool - providing you with the longest tool life at the highest Material Removal Rate (MRR) possible.
Since spirals have higher MRR than Trochoidal tool paths, iMachining utilizes various, patented strategies that enable it to use spirals much more often than Trochoidals.
iMachining automatically reduces vibrations to prevent excessive tool wear and also decreases the likelihood of forming temporary thin walls that often lead to costly tool damage.
Using advanced rest material knowledge, iMachining maintains the highest level of cutting tool engagement by avoiding "air-cuts" and repositioning moves.
The iMachining Technology Wizard provides automatic, optimal feed and speed values for different materials and CNC machines to ensure "first-cut" success.
Saves 70?% and more in CNC Machining Time
The unique iMachining toolpath, with fully optimized feeds & speeds, keeps the cutter at maximum efficiency and ensures a maximum material removal rate. Exact stock rest material machining and finish cuts eliminate air cutting and unnecessary tool retracts.
Drastically extends Tool Life
With iMachining, the average Tool life increases by 5 times or more. Machining at full depth-of-cut ensures that the entire tool is utilized rather than only the bottom part. Optimum cutting conditions reduce tool wear and increase process stability to avoid uncontrolled tool breakage especially when using small and fragile tools. iMachining eliminates the cost of premium and specialty tooling for hard materials.
Shortens Programming Time
The Technology-Wizard provides optimal feeds & speeds, and step-over to ensure time-saving first-part success. The much shorter and simpler programming procedure of iMachining results in greatly increased CAM productivity.
iMachining Technology Wizard
The exclusive, patented Technology Wizard takes out the guesswork by automatically providing all machining parameters. The industry's first and only TRUE Wizard uses an advanced, patented technology that automatically produces optimized feeds, speeds, depth and width of cuts - all specifically for your CNC machines, your materials and your tools.
The iMachining Wizard
The Technology Wizard is the perfect tool for even the most seasoned machinist for getting it perfectly dialed in, the first time - or for the less experienced machinist, iMachining will turn them into an expert in no time.
The "iMachining Level" lets the user choose from 8 levels to automatically adjust for "real-world" fixture, tool holding and CNC machine conditions. The levels make it easy to overcome common challenges with spindle-rigidity, fixture-rigidity and excessive tool deflection.
Seamless Integration of iMachining in Siemens NX
The proven iMachining technology is now available as an integrated plugin for Siemens NX. CAM users can now insert iMachining 2D and 3D operations directly inside NX CAM, using all NX functionality.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2019-02-26iMachining 2.0.12 (x64) for NX
- Ebooks list page : 39772
- 2019-06-24iMachining 2.0.13 (x64) for NX
- 2019-02-26iMachining 2.0.12 (x64) for NX
- 2018-11-28iMachining 2.0.11 (x64) for NX
- 2018-09-19iMachining 2.0.9 (x64) for NX
- 2018-09-17iMachining 2.0.9 (x64) for NX
- 2018-09-03iMachining 2.0.9 (x64) for NX
- 2018-08-30iMachining 2.0.9 (x64) for NX
- 2018-05-03iMachining 2.0.7 (x64) for NX
- 2018-03-29iMachining 2.0.6 (x64) for NX 8.5-12.0
- 2018-03-16iMachining 2.0.4 (x64) for NX 8.5-12.0
- 2018-01-18iMachining 2.0.2 (x64) for NX 8.5-12.0
- 2018-02-12iMachining 1.0.9 / 2.0.3 (x64) for NX 8.5-12.0
- 2019-09-21FunctionBay Multi-Body Dynamics SP0 18.104.22.168 (x64) for ANSYS
- 2019-09-20FunctionBay Multi-Body Dynamics SP0 22.214.171.124 (x64) for ANSYS
- 2019-08-19ABSoft Neat Video Pro 5.0.2 (x64) for Adobe Premiere
- 2019-08-19ABSoft Neat Video Pro 5.0.2 (x64) for Adobe Premiere Pro
- 2019-08-17ABSoft Neat Video Pro 5.0.2 (x64) for Adobe Premiere
- 2019-08-10Solid Angle Houdini to Arnold 4.2.0 (x64) for Houdini
- 2019-08-08Sitni Sati FumeFX 5.0.4 (x64) for 3ds Max
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.