iOS 13 Programming for Beginners: Get started with building iOS apps with Swift 5 and Xcode 11, 4th Edition
Posted on 2020-11-22, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 978-1838821906 | 822 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) + Code| 578.02 MB
A step-by-step guide to learning iOS app development and exploring the latest Apple development tools
Explore the latest features of Xcode 11 and the Swift 5 programming language in this updated fourth edition
Kick-start your iOS programming career and have fun building your own iOS apps
Discover the new features of iOS 13 such as Dark Mode, iPad apps for Mac, SwiftUI, and more
iOS 13 comes with features ranging from Dark Mode and Catalyst through to SwiftUI and Sign In with Apple. If you're a beginner and are looking to experiment and work with these features to create your own apps, then this updated fourth edition gets you off to a strong start. The book offers a comprehensive introduction for programmers who are new to iOS, covering the entire process of learning the Swift language, writing your own apps, and publishing them on the App Store. This edition is updated and revised to cover the new iOS 13 features along with Xcode 11 and Swift 5.
The book starts with an introduction to the Swift programming language, and how to accomplish common programming tasks with it. You'll then start building the user interface (UI) of a complete real-world app, using the latest version of Xcode, and also implement the code for views, view controllers, data managers, and other aspects of mobile apps. The book will then help you apply the latest iOS 13 features to existing apps, along with introducing you to SwiftUI, a new way to design UIs. Finally, the book will take you through setting up testers for your app, and what you need to do to publish your app on the App Store.
By the end of this book, you'll be well versed with how to write and publish apps, and will be able to apply the skills you've gained to enhance your apps.
What you will learn
Get to grips with the fundamentals of Xcode 11 and Swift 5, the building blocks of iOS development
Understand how to prototype an app using storyboards
Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern, and how to implement the desired functionality within the app
Implement the latest iOS features such as Dark Mode and Sign In with Apple
Understand how to convert an existing iPad app into a Mac app
Design, deploy, and test your iOS applications with industry patterns and practices
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who has programming experience but is completely new to Swift and iOS app development. Experienced programmers looking to explore the latest iOS 13 features will also find this book useful.
Table of Contents
Getting Familiar with Xcode
Simple Values and Types
Conditionals and Optionals
Range Operators and Loops
Functions and Closures
Classes, Structures, and Enumerations
Protocols, Extensions, and Error Handling
Setting Up the Basic Structure
Building Your App Structure in Storyboard
Finishing Up Your App Structure in Storyboard
Modifying and Configuring Cells
Getting Started with MVC and Collection Views
Getting Data into Collection Views
Getting Started with Table Views
Getting Started with MapKit
Getting Started with JSON Files
Displaying Data in a Static Table View
Getting Started with Custom UIControls
Getting Started with Cameras and Photo Libraries
Understanding Core Data
Saving and Loading from Core Data
Getting Started with Dark Mode
Getting Started with MAC Catalyst
Getting Started with SwiftUI
Getting Started with Sign In with Apple
Testing and Submitting Your App to the App Store
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45342
- 2021-01-02iOS 14 Programming for Beginners: Get started with building iOS apps with Swift 5.3 and Xcode 12, 5th Edition
- 2020-10-22Programming iOS 14 Using Swift UI: Get Started With Swift 5 and Xcode
- 2019-09-28Skillshare Easy Excel Basics For Beginners Get Started With Excel
- 2019-06-15Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Get Started with Excel
- 2018-12-05Arduino Programming for Beginners Getting started with Sketches Guide
- 2017-06-18Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Get Started with Excel
- 2016-07-13SkillShare - After Effects for Beginners - Get Started with Motion Graphics!
- 2016-06-08SkillShare - After Effects for Beginners - Get Started with Motion Graphics!
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Essential Oils for Beginners: The Guide to Get Started with Essential Oils and Aromatherapy - Removed
- 2021-01-26Net Programming For Beginners Windows Forms With C#
- 2021-01-25SkillShare - Java Programming for Beginners Learn Coding with Java
- 2020-12-13Basic Python Programming for Beginners Getting Started
- 2020-12-13Udemy - Basic Python Programming for Beginners Getting Started
- 2020-12-13Basic Python Programming for Beginners: Getting Started
- 2020-12-02.NET Programming for Beginners - Windows Forms with C#
- 2020-11-17.NET Programming for Beginners - Windows Forms with C#.NET Programming for Beginners - Windows Fo...
- 2020-09-24Arduino for Beginners Getting Started with the hardware
- 2021-01-27Azure DevOps Explained: Get started with Azure DevOps and develop your DevOps practices
- 2020-12-10Azure DevOps Explained Get started with Azure DevOps and develop your DevOps practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.