Posted on 2018-06-22, by nokia241186.
solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.1.10338 | 1.0 Gb
solidThinking, Inc. has released an updated Inspire 2018.2, is a concept design tool that uses topology, topography, lattice, and gauge optimization to produce structural shapes in response to loads. The resulting shapes are polymeshes you can export to other computer-aided design tools as a source of inspiration for your designs. You can also generate .stl files for rapid prototyping.
[b[i]2018.2 Release Notes:[/i][/b]
The following features and enhancements were added for Inspire version 2018.2:
- Motion Contacts
You can now create 3D motion contacts between parts or sets of parts using the Contacts tool on the Motion ribbon. Convenient options like By Material, By Rigid Group, and At Free Joints are helpful for creating contact pairs with minimal effort in a variety of applications. The contacts may be defined with friction and individualized for detailed review of contact forces in Descriptions.
- Force Explorer
Visualization of forces and torques is now available using the new force explorer. Click the Run label on the Motion ribbon and select Force Explorer to open a window that provides options for tailoring the appearance of the vectors for joints, motors, actuators, springs, and motion contacts. This is useful for presentations, debugging, and other situations when you need to communicate how loads are developing in your mechanisms.
Additional features and enhancements include:
* Box Selection of Features: For loads and mesh controls, box selection can now be used to select only the toplevel features or faces on a part or across multiple parts. Start the drag on the part to select only top-level features; start the drag off the part to select all features through the part.
* Improved Displacement Constraints: Displacement constraints can now be applied to points, lines, and faces.
* Improved Patch Tool: You can now patch between line geometry, as well as edges from solid geometry.
* Advanced Rate Specification for Flexible Joints: There are now additional options for specifying Motion Rates (global, basic, and advanced) in the Property Editor for flexible joints. The Advanced option allows you to specify independent stiffness and damping rates for the degrees of freedom of the joint, as well as the angle of the local reference frame used by the flexible joint. The angle can also be set using a graphical manipulator in the Joints tool.
* Expanded Range for Torsion Dampers: We now allow entry of 0.0 for the torsion damping rate.
* Motion Joint Friction Defaults: Joint friction now has Enable Bending Moment turned off by default. This increases the likelihood of a successful run as you're fine-tuning your friction-related properties.
* Toggle Animation During Motion Analysis: The motion run is no longer stopped if you change the Animate setting in the Run Motion Analysis window from While Solving to When Finished or vice versa.
* Motion Results Are Now Saved: When you save a model, it will now include the last successful motion run. This is useful for sharing models with results, especially when you have a model that takes a long time to run. You can turn this option off in the Advanced section of the Run Motion Analysis settings, which will reduce the size of the .stmod file.
* Support for Custom Queries in PDM: You can query custom type datasets in your PDM system using the Query Type field.
About solidThinking Inspire. The Inspiration behind solidThinking Inspire is to put the 3D model at the center of everything. The model serves as a menu. Users can click entities in the model to edit them directly. The interface is designed to be immersive, icons float in the same world as the user model and each is rendered out as a 3D element in the scene. A set of closely related functions are grouped into a single icon, thus reducing the visual complexity of the UI.
solidThinking Inspire is concept generation and inspiration for better products. Inspire can help its users quickly create dramatically lighter structures and understand the effect of material placement in whatever they're developing. Inspire is designed to be as simple to use as possible utilizing large and visual contextual icons to perform hundreds of functions. Similar applications can take months to fully master where Inspire takes at most four hours and often no training at all to learn
Using solidThinking Inspire is extremely easy, to start, the user can either use the simple sketching tools in Inspire to sketch an initial design. Alternatively, the user can also import an existing design that they would like to optimize. Next the user must select part of their model that they would like to optimize. This is called the design space. Next, the user must assign materials and loads to the model. As an optional step, users can then use advanced shape controls and manufacturing constraints to make sure their final part is optimized for manufacture. Inspire will then run through its process and export the ideal part based on all of the previous steps. Users can then control the results and export the design proposal.
Inspire is based on a 20+ year old technology that is used in multiple industries including aerospace and automotive. This technology is called Altair OptiStruct. OptiStruct is an industry proven, modern structural analysis solver for linear and non-linear structural problems under static and dynamic loadings. It is the market-leading solution for structural design and optimization. The strong core of OptiStruct makes Inspire extremely accurate. The goal of Inspire is to bring these industry leading tools to non simulation experts in order to offer a broader audience a concept design and generation tool that is easy to learn and use.
About solidThinking, Inc. solidThinking creates, develops, and markets technology that helps our user community bring the most desirable products to their customers faster. solidThinking was started in 1991 to meet the needs of Italian industrial designers, and acquired by Altair in 2008. Our offering has now been expanded to assist product development for designers, engineers, architects, and scientists. solidThinking software is sold and supported by a global network of distribution partners and is also available as part of the Altair HyperWorks suite.
Product: solidThinking Inspire
Version: 2018.1 build 10338
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
Size: 1.0 Gb
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36493
- 2018-11-20solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.1.10338 Win x64
- 2018-06-13solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.1.10338 (x64)
- 2018-06-09solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.1.10338 (x64)
- 2018-08-10solidThinking Inspire 2018.3.0.10526 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-08-06solidThinking Inspire 2018.3.0.10526 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-08-05solidThinking Inspire 2018.3.0.10526 (x64) Multilingual
- 2018-06-22solidThinking Inspire.2018.2.10337
- 2018-06-21solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.10337
- 2018-06-13solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.10337 (x64)
- 2018-06-13solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.10337
- 2018-06-08solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.10337 (x64)
- 2018-06-08solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.10337 (x64)
- 2018-04-20solidThinking Inspire 2018.1.10130
- 2018-04-16solidThinking Inspire 2018.1.10130 (x64)
- 2018-04-13solidThinking Inspire 2018.1.10130 (x64)
- 2017-12-25solidThinking Altair Inspire 2018 (build 9508)
- 2018-07-20solidThinking Click2Form 2018.1.1060
- 2018-07-20solidThinking Click2Form 2018.1.1060 Win64-SSQ
- 2018-07-13solidThinking Click2Form 2018.1.1060
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.